Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Computer Lab Day - Syllables

Hello!

Wasn't I surprised when I walked in the classroom to find Florin sitting there! He did get the job in Toronto, but he came back to say "goodbye." We are going to miss him, aren't we? But life goes on.

Today many people were absent. I think it's because we have a little break starting tomorrow. Perhaps some students started their break early.

I saw everyone working hard in the lab. Many of you were using Ellis Master Pronunciation Course to practice vowels. Some of you opened Ellis Intro and worked on the dialogues and practice activities for syllables. That's great!

I also notice that many of you get out your notebooks and write down new vocabulary with pronunciation notation. What a great idea. People with such good study skills will progress through the LINC levels quickly.

Have a wonderful five days off. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment