Sunday, December 18, 2011

Listening and Spelling

Hello, class!

Check the NEWS page (click above) to see what's happening this week.

Some students had their listening tests last week, but some students still need to have a listening skills test.

Ali and Hana: please click HERE to take your listening test. Look over the questions before you begin. Try to answer the questions after listening only TWO TIMES. If you can't, then listen a third time. Please show me your score when you are finished.

Wardia, please click HERE to take your listening test. First call me over. I will read you five questions and give you a copy of the questions. Call me or Lucy over after listening two times. You are allowed to take notes as you listen. You may listen a third time after we look at your answers.

Next everyone please do the spelling test. If you need a little more time to practice before the test, that's okay. Call me over when you are finished so I can write down your score.

Take the spelling test HERE.
When you are done, scroll down to continue using some of the links from last week. There were so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment