Thursday, October 11, 2012

Where Would You Like to Go?

First please check my NEWS page.

Please watch all of these short tourist videos. Some have English and some only have music. Which province/territory is most attractive to you?

This short video will give you a peek at the people of Nunavut.

Take one minute to watch the Aurora Borealis in Yukon. It is my dream to see this one day.

This is the caribou migration in Northwest Territories.

Would you like to go whale watching in Nova Scotia?

Or would you rather stay in a lighthouse in Prince Edward Island?

What about Newfoundland and Labrador?

Or perhaps New Brunswick?

After watching this video, you will surely want to visit Quebec.

My favourite vacation spot is the Muskoka district of Ontario.

This snapshot of Winnipeg is very interesting!

Does this video make you want to visit Saskatchewan?

Take three minutes to view this video showcasing beautiful Alberta.

I didn't go to British Columbia for the 2010 Winter Olympics, but this video makes me wish I had.

=======================

To practice spelling and sentences, please go HERE.
















No comments:

Post a Comment