Here is a step-by-step guide on using Flipgrid. Be patient with the Internet these days. Everyone is using it at the same time all over the world.
- Open your Internet browser and go to https://flipgrid.com
- Enter a Flip Code: ymcaseniors and hit your ENTER key
- Enter your user ID given you by the teacher (five or six letters beginning with capital), ENTER key
- Read the top topic. Watch your teacher's video. Do the assignment.
- Click the green response bubble under an existing video (teacher's or another student's) OR just click the big green PLUS icon to start your video on this topic.
- When you are ready, click the camera icon under your image. Watch the 3-2-1 countdown.
- Look at your camera and speak.
- If you finish before time expires, click the STOP recording icon.
- Your video will play. Do you like it? Choose the garbage can to repeat or NEXT.
- Take a selfie. Smile and look at the camera. Click the camera icon and NEXT.
- Wait for your video to process. Don't touch anything until it says 100%.
- Give your video a title.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Click COMPLETE.
Below are screen shots to help you. Click an image to see it bigger.