Saturday, May 23, 2020

Amir is a Civil Engineer

Hello, students of the seniors' class!

We have a new student whom you all have not yet met. His name is Amir and he is a recently retired civil engineer.

He enjoys participating in the Facebook groups for Y students. He is not on WeChat. The other day he told me about civil engineering. I took notes and created a text from his story.

Here is his story AFTER I marked it up with areas for focus of revision.


I read the story to Amir, he listened to the recording and practiced it, then we met again for him to read it to me. After he read it to me and we talked about phrasing and some difficult words, I made the following video lesson for him. I hope it's helpful to everyone. Please notice the focus on remembering to pronounce final -S and -ES on the ends of plural nouns and also perhaps on third person singular verbs. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment